Tuesday 1 November 2016

BTech Proposal

B-Tech Proposal
Blog Post 1


I was inspired by crochet techniques and designs. I explored with the patterns and the stitches from the crochet. I then explored with the use of punches to create the look of crochet by making use of plate. I also used wire to crochet but I was exploring in crochet 3 dimension objects as I didn't want to work with flat objects. I want my B-Tech question to explore 3 dimension objects in crochet  with use of mixed materials like yarn and silver, gold wire. i would like to in corporate this technique with commercial jewellry that one will be able to wear it everyday. how I see that if I could incorporate it with commercial jewellery it could be a great contribution to elegance of everyday jewellery. Even though this technique is being already made use in jewellery, but not many make use of mixing actual precious metal with the crochet yarn.     

No comments:

Post a Comment